Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Gamersyndrome.com Web site (the "Site"). By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the
This web site http:// gamersyndrome.com or .net ("The Gamersyndrome.com Web Site") is created, owned, operated and
maintained by or for Gamersyndrome.com ("Gamersyndrome.com") and its parent company Netdigix Systems INC.
Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") carefully before accessing and navigating The
Gamersyndrome.com Web Site. You may use The Gamersyndrome.com Web Site only if you agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions
without limitation or reservation.
Gamersyndrome.com may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of Terms and
Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. You are advised to periodically visit this page and review the current
revisions to our Terms and Conditions. Gamersyndrome.com at its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to alter or
discontinue The Gamersyndrome.com Web Site without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions V.1.2 - April 30 2009
The materials on this Site are provided by Gamersyndrome.com (Gamersyndrome.com) as a service to its customers and may be used for
informational purposes only. By downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to the "Terms and Conditions". If you do
not agree to them, do not use the Site or download any materials from it.
Although Gamersyndrome.com has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, Gamersyndrome.com assumes no responsibility
for the accuracy of the information. Gamersyndrome.com may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice.
Mention of non-Gamersyndrome.com products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a
recommendation. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Gamersyndrome.com AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE,
OR TRADE PRACTICE. Gamersyndrome.com AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL
DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE
USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY Gamersyndrome.com PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION
PRESENT, EVEN IF Gamersyndrome.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Limitation of Use
- All materials on the Site are protected by Canadian and U.S. copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of
countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part,
uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior
written permission from Gamersyndrome.com.
- Use of materials on Site shall NOT be interpreted as a comprehensive or partial grant and / or assignment of Gamersyndrome.com'
and / or any third party patent, utility model, trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, design, trade secret or any other
intellectual property right by Gamersyndrome.com or the third parties, even if you are using materials on Site in accordance with
- Gamersyndrome.com may change and / or alter the contents of the Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through
the Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER Gamersyndrome.com NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES
ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on the Site is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright
laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Use of this software is subject to the
terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and
other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world.
Any software which you download from the Site is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the file or (ii) if
no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which
you are updating or (iii) the license terms pursuant to this Software License Agreement.
Content, Material and Conduct
- You agree that all original content you post to gamersyndrome.com in any form such as but not
limited to an article, image, video or comment becomes property of gamersyndrome.com
- You agree not to post illegal content or copyright materials on gamersyndrome.com without prior
written consent from the copyright holder. Such actions will be punishable by law and result in a permanent ban of your account
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like text content, photos and videos
("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you
grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in
connection with gamersyndrome.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account
(except to the extent your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it).
- You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access gamersyndrome.com, using automated
means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or
graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use gamersyndrome.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
- You will not provide any false personal information on Gamersyndrome.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself
- You will not use Gamersyndrome.com if you are under 18.
- You will not use Gamersyndrome.com if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S. and Canada, or are on the U.S. Treasury
Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- You will not use Gamersyndrome.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People's Rights
At gamersyndrome.com we respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Gamersyndrome.com that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the
- We can remove any content you post on Gamersyndrome.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we removed your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you
with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Gamersyndrome.com, the Gamersyndrome.com and Logos) without our written
- If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent, make it clear you (and not Gamersyndrome.com) are the one
- You will not post anyone's identification documents, personal or sensitive financial information on Gamersyndrome.com.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of Gamersyndrome.com or
other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks for any purposes without the prior written consent of
Gamersyndrome.com or such third party that may own the Mark which consent may be granted or denied in such owner's sole discretion.
Please see the complete list of Gamersyndrome.com Trademarks.
The trademark "Gamersyndrome.com" and any Gamersyndrome.com product names used, quoted and/or referenced within the Site
are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gamersyndrome.com Co., Ltd. Other company names and product names used, quoted and/or
referenced in the Site may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
This Site provides links to Web Sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users,
advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You expressly agree that Gamersyndrome.com is not responsible for the availability
of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and
other topics before you use them.
YOU AGREE THAT Gamersyndrome.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS,
ADVISE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT.
If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. YOU
AGREE THAT Gamersyndrome.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF
THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT Gamersyndrome.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM
DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
Link To third Party Sites
- Third party web sites (other than the Site) linked to or from the Site ("Linked Sites") are independently operated and
maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of Gamersyndrome.com. Use of a Linked Site shall be
subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. Gamersyndrome.com SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE, HOWEVER CAUSED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY LINKED SITE AND YOUR ACCESS TO ANY OF THE LINKED SITES
SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Nothing contained in this Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Gamersyndrome.com of the contents of
the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and / or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein
shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and Gamersyndrome.com.
- Gamersyndrome.com' prior permission is not required to link a third party's web site to the Site. This includes documents, images
and other materials used, quoted and/or referenced within the Site. If a link is set up, please notify the administrator of the Site
(webmaster @ gamersyndrome.com or .net) of the URL and the site administrator's e-mail address. Please note that all information,
including URL, documents, images and other materials available on the Site will continually be revised without prior notice.
- When copying or quoting the Site, please contact the administrator of the Site (webmaster @ gamersyndrome.com or .net) in advance.
Gamersyndrome.com reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your offer of copying or quotation.
- Company names and any other product names, service names or logos used, quoted and/or referenced within the Site are trade names,
trademarks or registered trademarks of the original author, or other rights holders.
- Third Party Brands, Copyrights and Trademarks are Property of Their Respective Owners.
Proposal and Offers
- Gamersyndrome.com does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through The Gamersyndrome.com Web
Site. Please note that any information or material sent to Gamersyndrome.com will be deemed NOT to be confidential. Gamersyndrome.com
shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
- By sending Gamersyndrome.com any information or material, you grant Gamersyndrome.com an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use,
reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those information or material, and you also agree that Gamersyndrome.com
is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send Gamersyndrome.com for any purpose. Therefore,
Gamersyndrome.com shall not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in
connection with the Gamersyndrome.com's adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material
that you send Gamersyndrome.com.
- Gamersyndrome.com will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to
Gamersyndrome.com first notifies you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of Gamersyndrome.com Site
will be published or otherwise used with your name on it.
Gamersyndrome.com is required to do so by law.
Disclaimers and Warranties
1.Gamersyndrome.com AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR
OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND/OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE Gamersyndrome.com WEB SITE, AND ANY
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Gamersyndrome.com AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE Gamersyndrome.com WEB
Disclosure: Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the
future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events
or results may materially differ. We refer you to Gamersyndrome.com web site (gamersyndrome.com or .net) for further information.
By "Gamersyndrome.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.gamersyndrome.com and any other Gamersyndrome.com branded or co-branded websites
(including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now
existing or later developed.
By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Gamersyndrome.com, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve
data from Gamersyndrome.com and provide data to us relating to Gamersyndrome.com users.
By "content" we mean the content and information you post on Gamersyndrome.com, including information about you and the
actions you take.
By "post" we mean post on Gamersyndrome.com or otherwise make available to us.
By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Gamersyndrome.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail
to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in
writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our
consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition,
or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This
Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
Gamersyndrome.com CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN. CANADA. Gamersyndrome.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS IN
THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS, AND ACCESS TO THEM FROM TERRITORIES WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL
Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with
applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of the Canadian export laws and regulations. Any claim
relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Province of British Columbia.