The successful PlayStation Vita game Toukiden: The Age Of Demons is soon going to receive a sequel soon, at least in Japan.
Some new details on the sequel of the Tecmo Koei game, called Toukiden Kyoku, are going to be revealed by the latest issue of Famitsu, which will hit Japanese stands on May 8th. According to the magazine’s preview, new characters and three new weapons will be revealed by the magazine, as well as several other new gameplay details. You can also find a preview of the magazine’s coverage by going at the end of this post.
Toukiden Kyoku is going to begin some time after the ending of the first game, with the Slayers having to deal with a new monster invasion. Among the new monsters are the Imihayahi, which look like wolves, as well as others yet to be detailed. All the monsters from the first game will also be back with some new and dangerous moves.
Toukiden Kyouku will be released in Japan before the end of the year on PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable. There are no news on a possible Western release at the moment.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Latest Issue Of Famitsu To Include New Mario Kart 8 Screeshots And New Items Details
- New Super Smash Bros Screens Featured In The Latest Issue Of Famitsu
- New Persona 5 Details Revealed By The Latest Issue Of Dengeki
- Atelier Shallie: Alchemist Of The Dusk Sea New Characters, Field Actions Revealed
- One Piece: Unlimited World RED Bonus Contents Revealed