Some new gameplay videos are now available for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, the rhythm game based on the Final Fantasy series launching later next month in Japan exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.
The new videos, available at the end of this post, showcase some of the game’s features, like the Summons and more. Make sure to take a look at the videos if you’re interested in the new game: it may not be too different from its predecessor, but it still promises to be quite fun, probably even more than the previous game thanks to the new gameplay features.
Last week Square Enix confirmed all the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call songs taken from modern Final Fantasy titles, as well as the two tracks taken from Romancin SaGa titles. The list is pretty big so get ready for a lot of playtime to be able to master all these songs.
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call will launch in Japan next month on Nintendo 3DS. There are still no news on a possible Western release of the game. We will let you know about it as soon as more news come in on the matter so stay tuned for all the latest updates.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Theatrhythm FF – Curtain Call To Feature Songs Taken From Romancing SaGa Games
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Quest Medley And Versus Battle Modes To Include Some New Features
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Modern Final Fantasy Songs Confirmed
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Versus Mode, Quest Mode Gets Some New Details
- Final Fantasy X HD Gets A Brand New Gameplay Video