Theatrhythm FF – Curtain Call, the second game of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy series, is going to feature two songs coming from another role playing game series developed by Square Enix.
It’s been revealed today that two songs from the Romancing SaGa games are going to be available in the game – a field theme from the first Romancing SaGa game and a battle theme from Romancing SaGa 3. Only these two songs have been confirmed as of now. You can find two new screenshots confirming the news by going at the end of this post.
Earlier last month we have reported that Theatrhythm Final Fantasy – Curtain Call is going to include a Versus Mode as well as a Quest Medley mode, which has already appeared on the iOS port of the game. Gamers will have to face different challenges during this mode as well as choose different paths. Custom created quests will also be available in this mode.
Theatrhythm FF – Curtain Call will release in Japan later this year. No Western release has been confirmed as of now but there’s a high chance that the game will eventually launch in North America, UK and Europe. As always, we will keep you updated on the matter as soon as more news come in.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Quest Medley And Versus Battle Modes To Include Some New Features
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Versus Mode, Quest Mode Gets Some New Details
- Square Enix Planning Some Celebrations For The SaGa Series’ 25th Anniversary
- Drakengard 3 Latest DLC Includes Nier’s Rearranged Songs
- Final Fantasy X HD Gets A Brand New Gameplay Video