A new batch of screenshots is now available for Tales Of Zestiria, the upcoming latest entry of the Tales Of series launching in Japan before the end of the year.
The new screenshots, available at the end of this post, showcase some of the locations of the game as well as some new new monsters. You can take a look at them by going right at the end of this post.
Two of the screenshots also show the influence the “Impurities” have on the game’s world. It’s been revealed last week that these “Impurities” aren’t just simple monsters, but they’re actually born out of the negative feelings of humans, taking the form of monsters. Interestingly enough, only the members of the Divine Race and the Priests can see them and this get rid of them. There’s surely an expetion to this rule, though, as Alicia, the heroine of the game, can see and fight them just fine, even though she’s not a priest or a member of the Divine Race.
Tales Of Zestiria will launch in Japan before the end of the year. The game is also going to be released in the West on a yet to be revealed date, most likely during 2015.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Tales Of Zestiria New Screenshots Feature New Character Miclio
- Tales Of Zestiria New Scan Reveals New Character: Edna
- Lloyd And His Gang Fight Some Fierce Battles In The Latest Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Screenshots
- Tales Of Zestiria Official Site Launched, New Story And Characters Details Revealed
- Tales Of Xillia II Voices Have Already Been Recorded, Localization Well Underway