The Tokyo Game Show is getting closer with each passing day and several companies have started revealing their line up for this year’s show.
Square Enix is one of the companies that has yet to reveal its line-up officially. However, some news on the upcoming games that will be featured by the company appearing during TGS 2014 have emerged thanks to the Tokyo Game Show official website.
According to the site, Square Enix will show a total of 8 games. Among them are some that are already available, like the Dragon Quest titles and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- Bravely Second
- Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy
- Dragon Quest X Online
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- Final Fantasy Explorers
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix
Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD are nowhere to be seen, but this doesn’t mean that the company won’t show anything about these highly anticipated games. More news will surely come our way as soon as Square Enix finally officially reveals it full showing for it’s TGS 2014 line up. As always, we will keep you updated on any development of the matter, so stay tuned for all the latest updates.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Square Enix To Show Final Fantasy XV And Kingdom Hearts III At This Year’ s Tokyo Game Show
- You Can Now Upload Your Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Videos On Youtube
- Another Mistake Could Spell The End For Square Enix
- Square Enix France Teasing Final Fantasy Type-0 Related Announcement For E3
- Square Enix Working on New Game Engine