A new Japanese Role Playing Game is now available for purchase on the Japanese Wii U eShop.
The game isn’t exactly an all new release, since it’s already been released on smartphones some time back. We’re talking about Kemco’s role playing game Alphadia Genesis, a game that’s been clearly influenced by old school role playing games.
A new batch of screenshots has been released today by Famitsu to mark the game’s official relese day in Japan. As it can be seen from the screenshots, Kemco’s role playing game features an old school top down 2D view for exploration and a 3D camera view for battles. Story and characters are really typical for Japanese role playing games but that’s not an entirely bad thing, considering how unusual a classic RPG experience is in recent times.
Alphadia Genesis isn’t going to be completely old school, though. The Wii U JRPG is also going to feature voice acting for the game’s main characters and story events.
Alphadia Genesis is now available for purchase on the Japanese eShop. There are no news on a possible Western release at the moment. We will keep you updated on the matter as soon as more news come in on it so stay tuned for all the latest updates.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- PlayStation Exclusive Role Playing Game Natural Doctrine Gets New Magazine Scan
- J-Stars Victory VS New Screenshots Showcase Several Characters, Menus, Story Mode
- Ace Attorney 123 – Wright Selection Gets Some New Screenshots
- Classic Role Playing Games
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Gets Some Brand New Screenshots