A new batch of screenshots is now available for Pokémon Alpha Ruby / Omega Sapphire, the new Pokémon games launching later this year on Nintendo 3DS in all regions.
The new screenshots, which can be found at the end of this post, showcase a variety of gameplay elements. Also featured in the screenshots are the three starter Pokémon, their evolved form, some of the new Mega Evolution forms, the two enemy teams, Team Magma and Team Aqua, and much more.
One of the new features of Pokémon Alpha Ruby / Omega Sapphire are a new the Primal Reversion forms, which have been confirmed for the two Legendary Pokémon featured on the game’s box art, Prima Groudon and Primal Kyogre.
The two versions of the game will also feature a slightly different story. The already mentione Team Aqua and Team Magma will only be present in one of the two games, slightly altering the story with some unique twists.
Pokémon Alpha Ruby / Omega Sapphire is also going to sport one of the more interesting new features introduced in Pokémon X & Y, the Mega Evolution forms. Several have already been confirmed for the game, with more to come in the near future.
Pokémon Alpha Ruby / Omega Sapphire release on Nintendo 3DS on November 28th in North America.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Next Issue Of CoroCoro Magazine To Include New Details On Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Bombshell: Nintendo Announces Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire
- First Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Trailers Released
- Pokémon Delta Emerald Trademarked In Japan
- Nintendo Shows Off New Pokemon Mega Evolutions! It’s Super Effective!