A new trailer is now available for Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth, the Persona series spin-off game launching soon in Japan and later next year in North America.
The new trailer, which is available at the end of this post, showcases the two attendants of the Velvet Room that have appeared in Persona 3 and Persona 4, Elizabeth and Margaret. The trailer also include some gameplay sequences, showcasing exploration and battles.
Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth is going to include all the playable characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4 as well as characters that have only appeared in the portable ports of both games. The whole gameplay experience of the new game is going to be closer to the Etrian Odyssey series, with plenty of dungeon crawling and shadows to defeat.
The game’s battle system also includes some staples of the Persona series as well as some new features. All characters will also be able to use different Personas, unlike the original games.
Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth launches next month in Japan and later this Fall in North America exclusively on Nintendo 3DS. There are no news on a possible European relese at the moment.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth New Gameplay Video Shows Persona Summons
- Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth New Videos Showcase Naoto And Ken
- Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth Gets A Fan Subbed Trailer
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth New Videos Feature Akihiko And Chie
- Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth Gets Some New Gameplay Videos