Oddworld: New n’ Tasty, the remake of the classic PlayStation game Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, is now available for pre-order on PSN.
Currently only the PlayStation 4 is up for pre-order but it’s been confirmed that the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions will soon be available as well. It’s also been confirmed that the PS3 and PS Vita versions will be cross-buy, meaning that getting one of the two will allow allow gamers to download the other for free.
Oddworld: New n’ Tasty stars, like the original game, a Mudokon named Abe, who has to travel through some dangerous locations to save other Mudokons from the Rupture Farms by leading them to bird portals.
What sets the game apart is the unique speaking features, which allow Abe to communicate with the other Mudokons. Abe has also the ability to possess some enemies so that he can take on the many enemies lurking inside the Rupture Farms.
Oddworld: New n’ Tasty launches in North America on July 22nd and in Europe on July 23rd on PlayStation and Microsoft consoles, Wii U and PC/MAC.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Gameplay Trailer Released
- Freedom Wars Now Available For Pre-Order On JPN PSN, Pre-Order Bonus Revealed
- North American PS+ Sees More Freebies, New Titles And A Ton Of Great Discounts
- North American PS Plus To Receive Bioshock Infinite, Dmc And Others In January
- North American PSN Gets Paypal Option