Survival horror games fans are eagerly waiting for The Evil Within, the latest survival horror game directed by the man behind the original Resident Evil games, Shinji Mikami.
While we still don’t know much about the game, no one can deny it looks incredibly promising, with a great atmosphere reminiscent of older survival horror games.
The recently released concept art pieces reveal that the game may be even more than what it looked like. While some of the images showcase locations that one might have expected from the game, a few others seem to showcase a post-apocalyptic setting. This could be related to the fact that Sebastian, the main character, finds himself into another world. Still, it’s incredibly interesting. Let’s hope more is shown of the game soon.
What little we have seen of The Evil Within seems really promising, with a mysterious plot and great atmosphere that will make all fans of the genre truly happy.
The Evil Within will launch sometime this year on PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and PC. Shinji Mikami is really giving his all in the development of this game, as he desires to make it his final game as a director.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- E3: Resident Evil Creator Shocks With New Survival Horror Title: The Evil Within
- Shinji Mikami’s The Evil Within Announced
- Survivor Horror Game “The Evil Within” Gets Frightening New Trailer
- Terrifying Survival Horror Game The Evil Within Gets Unsettling New Screen Shots
- Resident Evil 4 Came About Due To Survival Horror Failing