A new trailer is now available for J-Stars Victory VS, the Namco Bandai game featuring several characters taken from Shonen Jump manga series.
The new trailer, unlike the previous ones, focuses on the antagonists characters that will be playable in the game. Among them are Madara Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden), Frieza (Dragon Ball Z), Sosuke Aizen (Bleach), Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin), Akainu (One Piece), Younger Toguro (YuYu Hakusho), and Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter). Featured in the video are also two characters that definitely don’t need an introduction – Kenshiro and Raoh from Hokuto No Ken. You can take a look at the trailer by going at the end of this post.
J-Stars Victory VS is going to feature a lot of playable characters taken from the most popular manga series published on Shonen Jump. Among the playable characters are Son Goku and Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden, Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach, Monkey D. Luffy and Boa Hancock from One Piece, Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, Gon Freecs and Hisoka from HunterXHunter, Toriko from Toriko, Jonathan and Joseph Joestar from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures, Gintama from Gintama and many others.
J-Stars Victory VS will launch in Japan during March on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. A Western release has yet to be confirmed.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- New J-Stars Victory VS Screenshots Showcase Frieza, Akainu And Other Antagonists
- J-Stars Victory VS New Videos Showcase Son Goku, Kenshin, Monkey D. Luffy
- New J-Stars Victory VS Screenshots Feature Seiya, Allen Walker, Hisoka And More
- Kenshiro And Raoh Confirmed For J-Stars Victory VS
- Check Out Mecha Naruto In Action In The Latest Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trailer