Yet another gameplay video is now available for the upcoming Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, the Retro Studios developed platform game launching on Wii U in a few days.
The new video features one of the stages of the game, World 6-3. This stage has already been shown in other videos but without the beautiful music used for the final version of the stage. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze builds up on the gameplay experience of its predecessor, Donkey Kong Country Returns, in a few interesting ways. The number of playable characters has increased with the inclusion of Dixie Kong, who can use her ponytail to glide, and Cranky Kong. Even though the original Donkey Kong may be old, he’s just as strong as he used to, bringing his unique abilities into the mix.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is also going to be as challenging as its predecessor was, with levels full of enemies to take down and dangers to avoid. Also expect some staples of the series, like cart mines, shooting barrels and more, to help compliment the full DK package.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze will launch on Wii U in both North America and Europe on February 21st.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Famitsu Reviews Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: 35/40
- DONKEY KONG COUNTRY: TROPICAL FREEZE LIVE DEMO
- E3: Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze Revealed
- New Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Details: Animals Buddies, Secrets And More
- GamerSyndrome at E3 2010: Donkey Kong Country Returns Hands-on