A playable English demo version of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will be released soon on Xbox Live. The demo will first be available for Gold members before becoming available for non-subscribers as well.
The demo actually went live yesterday. Some gamers have been able to download it and play it without issues. Unfortunately the demo has been removed, since it wasn’t supposed to become available yesterday.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is the final chapter of the Lightning Saga, which began with the original Final Fantasy XIII and continued with Final Fantasy XIII-2-
Unlike the previous games, players will only be able to control Lightning during battles. The new battle system allows gamers to switch between three costumes on the fly, costumes that come with a special set of abilities that will help Lightning in her battles. The battle system has also been tweaked so that it’s more action oriented, with commands now mapped on specific buttons of the joypad.
Even exploration has been made more dynamic, with Lightning having the ability to jump over obstacles and more. The linear Final Fantasy XIII experience is really a thing of the past and Lightning Returns is shaping up to be the best game out of the three titles of the Lightning Saga.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will launch in around a month on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. We’ll keep you updated on the possible release of an English PlayStation 3 demo version.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Dress Lightning As A Samurai And Slice Off The Enemies’ Heads In Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII New Trailer Now Available
- Lightning Saves A Moogle Village In The Latest Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Trailer
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII New Extended Trailer
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Details Coming In December