A new batch of screenshots is now available for Kirby Triple Deluxe, the platform game launching on Nintendo 3DS next month in North America and Europe.
The new screenshots, available at the end of this post, showcase several gameplay features like stages, special abilities and more. These screenshots also look a bit better than the ones released not too long ago, which also featured the lower screen.
On a related note, Nintendo has also confirmed that a new Nintendo 2DS model will be released alongside the game in both North America and Europe. Considering getting the console if you do not posses any of the 3DS consoles and wish to enjoy some of the beautiful games released on the console without spending too much.
Kirby Triple Deluxe features the same gameplay experience that fans of the series have come to love over the course of the year. The main story mode of the game is only part of the game, as a few new play modes are also included in the game, allowing for some hectic multiplayer action as well.
Kibry Triple Deluxe launches in early May on Nintendo 3DS in North America and Europe. The game has been released earlier this year in Japan.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Kirby Triple Deluxe Gets Some New English Screenshots
- Kirby Is More Determined Than Ever In These New Kirby Triple Deluxe Screenshots
- Kirby Triple Deluxe Japanese Version Impressions
- Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate – Deluxe Edition Gets Some New Screenshots
- Famitsu Shows New Mario Kart 8 Screenshots