A new video is now available for J-Stars Victory VS, the Namco Bandai game featuring several manga characters taken from Shonen Jump series.
The new video, available at the end of this post, features 6 of the playable characters of the game: Kenshiro and Raoh from Hokuto No Keno, Monkey D. Luffy and Portgas D. Ace from One Piece, Jonathan and Joseph Joestar from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures. Make sure to check out the video if you’re a fan of any of these characters.
Earlier last week a new J-Stars Victory VS trailer has surfaced online, featuring several of the playable characters. The trailer also confirmed that no more characters will be revealed for the game in the future, as the roster is going to include 52 characters between playable and support ones. Some more surprises may also be in, increasing the number of total characters.
J-Stars Victory VS will launch on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on March 19th. A Western release has yet to be confirmed. Things may be complicated for the game’s overseas release though, as the many different characters included in the game bring some obvious licensing problems that may get in the way of release.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- New J-Stars Victory VS Trailer Features Antagonists In Action
- J-Stars Victory VS New Commercial Now Available, Features Goku, Seiya, Gon
- J-Stars Victory VS New Characters Include Killua, Hiei And Ace
- J-Stars Victory VS New Scan Shows Several Included Characters
- New J-Stars Victory VS Videos Feature Naruto, Kenshiro And More