Two days ago we reported that the Android version of Final Fantasy VI came with a critical bug which prevented gamers from progressing beyond a certain point in the story.
Square Enix has now acknowledged the bug and confirmed that a fix is currently in the works. The new fix not only will remove the bug, allowing gamers to move past the glicthed story event, but also fix a mispelling and another issue with Sabin’s special ability.
Here is the full list of fixes:
- The game no longer crashes during the cutscene showing the fight between Kefka and General Leo.
- The icon for Sabin’s Blitz ability now displays correctly.
- A misspelling of the term “Esper” has been corrected.
Final Fantasy VI is now available for download on Google Play. The game should be released on iOS devices soon.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Final Fantasy VI Android Release Has A Major Freezing Glitch
- Final Fantasy Scenario Writer Hints At The Possibility Of A New Final Fantasy X Game
- Final Fantasy V Heading To Mobiles: Possible Remake Rumored
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 English Demo To Launch Soon
- You Can Now Upload Your Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Videos On Youtube