The highly successful survival horror game developed by Naughty Dog, The Last Of Us, is going to receive its first story DLC very soon. After getting acquainted with Ellie during the main campaign of the game, players will have the chance to know more of her and control the character in the upcoming Left Behind DLC.
A new video is now available for the DLC, giving gamers a first look at the new story campaign and at a new character that will accompany Ellie for the duration of the campaign. You can take a look at the video by going here.
The Left Behind DLC will be about Ellie’s experience at the quarantine’s boarding school, an event that’s touched in the main campaign but never really expended.
Yesterday the actress who plays Ellie revealed that the DLC will show a more playful side of Ellie, a side that wasn’t really explored during the main events of the game.
The Left Behind DLC will be released on a yet to be revealed date. We’ll keep you updated as soon as something new comes in on the matter.
The Last Of Us is now available exclusively on PlayStation 3. If you have never played the game, you’d better do it as soon as you can: it’s really one of the best games released in recent years.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Check Out Majin Buu, Goku, Vegeta And Gohan In Action In The Latest DBZ: Battle Of Z Video
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Will Be A Story Of Redemption
- Check Out The New Titanfall Gameplay Video
- Check Out Mecha Naruto In Action In The Latest Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition New Story Details: Morrigan Won’t Be A Party Member