New gameplay footage is now available for Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection, the Ace Attorney series collection launching soon in Japan.
The footage is available right below. It begins at 25:10 and 38:25. There doesn’t seem to be any real difference with the original releases, judging by the videos. Some new features are confirmed to be in, like stereoscopic 3D, but it’s impossible to check it out on YouTube videos. Still, the collection will surely be a good way for gamers to get into one of the best Capcom series released in recent years.
Ace Attorney 123 Wright Selection includes the first three games of the Ace Attorney series. The games have been originally released on GameBoy Advance before being ported to Nintendo DS and iOS devices.
The Ace Attorney 123 Wright Selection, despite not having being announced for the West, also includes English text. Unfortunately things will still be complicated for those wishing to import the collection, as the Japanese version will only work on a Japanese 3DS unit due to the console’s region lock.
Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection will launch in Japan later next month. We will keep you updated on the possible Western announcement as soon as more news come in on the matter.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Ace Attorney 123 – Wright Selection Gets Some New Screenshots
- New Ace Attorney Game Already In Development
- Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney New Gameplay Video
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney –Dual Destinies Hits Courtrooms Thursday
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies Coming to West this Fall, Download-Only