This year’s 19th issue of Shueisha‘s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is reporting on Monday that Bandai Namco‘s Tales of the World game series is arriving on the Nintendo 3DS in the form of a simulation role-playing game. Tales Of The World: Reve Unitia will offer “a dream world linking the Tales Of franchise together.”
While the magazine does not directly state that this game is a port of the smartphone game Tales of the World: Tactics Union, it does feature the same world and characters.
The setting of Reve Unitia will be Revaria, the world that dreams made. Daigo Okumura designed two characters for the game: the timid, gentle-hearted Terun and the strong, big-brother-like Nahato. Asbel Lhant (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai) from Tales of Graces f and Lloyd Irving (Katsuyuki Konishi) from Tales Of Symphonia will fight alongside each other in the game.
Reve Unitia will also have four popular characters from past Tales of games as playable characters: Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear (Michiko Neya) from Tales Of The Abyss, Meredy (Omi Minami) from Tales Of Eternia, Yuri Lowell (Kousuke Toriumi) from Tales of Vesperia, and Jade Curtiss (Takehito Koyasu) from Tales Of The Abyss.
The main scenario of Reve Unitia will have full voicing of dialogue. The release date and price have not been announced yet, but we’ll have more on this story as it develops.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Will Include Exclusive European Bonuses
- Tales Of Symphonia: Chronicles New Video Showcases Lloyd Irving
- Lloyd And His Gang Fight Some Fierce Battles In The Latest Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Screenshots
- Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Collector’s Edition Units To Be Increased By 3000 Units
- Dress Your Tales Of Xillia Characters With The Latest DLC Cameo Costumes