The sequel to 2010′s Doritos Crash Course, a free side scrolling platform, is gonna be available on the Xbox Live Arcade. This one will be free too, and include features like offline and online multiplayer, four new worlds to play in, and you can even compare your time against your friends via up to three “asynchronous” clips of them.
Doritos Crash Course 2 is the sequel to the XBLA smash hit Doritos Crash Course. Run, jump, slide and wall jump your Avatar through 4 new worlds of irreverent obstacles, traps and pitfalls. In this 2.5 platformer, compete for medals and find stars to progress. Use your stars to unlock new courses, power-ups and vanity items. Compare your best time against up to 3 asynchronous game clips of your friends.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- PlayStation All Stars Has No More DLC On The Way, Crash And Spyro As Characters Were “Not Possible”
- How to get Doritos Dash of Destruction in 2012 (Xbox 360)
- Minecraft XBLA Update 8 Detailed
- Way of the Dogg Out Now on XBLA, Coming Soon to PSN and Mobile
- God Mode Out Now on XBLA and Steam, Coming to PSN on April 23