Call of Duty Black Ops 2’s first DLC pack, ‘Revolution’, has now been given official release dates across all platforms. You can expect the expansion to launch on Xbox 360 this month, with the PS3 and PC versions arriving a month after.
The dates were spotted by MP1ST via a Facebook update by UK retailer HMV. The post states that the DLC pack is releasing on 360 on January 29, and PS3 and PC on February 28.
The Amazon UK listing also supports this, giving the same 360 release date. Both listings price Revolution at 1200 MSP, and it will be completely free to Season Pass holders.
According to the Amazon listing, here are the confirmed maps:
- Hydro: This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill: A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind: Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage: This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies – Die Rise: The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning downtown into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC New Videos
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Release Date To Be Revealed This Month
- Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Coming to PC and PS3 on February 28
- Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Out Now on PS3, PC
- Black Ops 2’s Nuketown Zombies Map Available in December via Season Pass