Xbox 360 Achievements have published the list of Achievements for Irrational Games’ upcoming blockbuster sequel, Bioshock Infinite.
As with the leaked Gears of War: Judgment Achievements we reported on earlier, the following Achievements do not appear to show any explicit spoilers.
- Tin Soldier (10) -Completed the game on Easy difficulty or above
- Saw the Elephant (25) – Completed the game on Normal difficulty or above.
- Stone Cold Pinkerton (50) – Completed the game on Hard difficulty or above.
- Auld Lang Syne (75) – Completed the game on 1999 mode.
- Should Auld Acquaintance (10) – Unlocked 1999 mode.
- Industrial Accident (5) – Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Hook Execution.
- Aerial Assassin (5) – Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Line Strike.
- A Real Pistol (5) – Killed 25 enemies with the Broadsider Pistol
- Passionately Reciprocated (5) – Killed 150 enemies with the Founder Triple R Machine Gun or Vox Repeater
- Street Sweeper (5) – Killed 50 enemies with the Founder China Broom Shotgun or Vox Heater.
- Big Game Hunter(5) – Killed 100 enemies with the Founder Huntsman Carbine or Vox Burstgun.
- Loose Cannon (5) – Killed 25 enemies with the Paddywhacker Hand Cannon.
- On a Clear Day (5) – Killed 30 enemies with the Bird’s Eye Sniper Rifle.
- Here Little Piggy (5) – Killed 30 enemies with the Founder Pig Volley Gun or Vox Hail Fire.
- Master of Pyrotechnics (5) – Killed 20 enemies with the Barnstormer RPG.
- Seasoned to Taste (5) – Killed 30 enemies with the Peppermill Crank Gun.
- Well Rounded (10) – Used all 8 Vigors against enemies.
- Vigorous Opposition (50) – Killed 75 enemies either with a Vigor or while the enemy is under the effects of a Vigor.
- More for Your Money (25) – Lured 3 enemies into a single Vigor trap 5 times.
- Combination Shock (50) – Performed all 8 of the Vigor combinations.
- Mind Over Matter (10) – Killed 20 enemies using Possessed machines.
- Tear ‘em a New One (25) – Opened 30 Tears.
- Strange Bedfellows (10) – Killed 20 enemies using allies brought in through a Tear.
- On the Fly (10) – Killed 30 enemies while riding a Sky-Line.
- Bolt From the Blue (25) – Killed 5 enemies with a headshot while riding a Sky-Line.
- Hazard Pay (25) – Killed 10 enemies by utilizing environmental hazards.
- Bon Voyage (25) – Killed 20 enemies by knocking them off Columbia.
- Skeet Shoot (25) – Killed 5 enemies while they are falling.
- Lost Weekend (10) – Killed 5 enemies while you are drunk.
- David & Goliath (10) – Killed 20 “Heavy Hitter” enemies.
- Heartbreaker (50) – Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart.
- Dress for Success (5) – Equipped a piece of Gear in all four slots.
- Kitted Out (10) – Fully upgraded one weapon and one Vigor.
- Raising the Bar (10) – Upgraded one attribute (Health, Shield, or Salts) to its maximum level.
- Infused with Greatness (25) – Collected every Infusion upgrade in a single game.
- Sightseer (50) – Used all telescopes and Kinetoscopes in the game.
- The Roguish Type (25) – Used Elizabeth to pick 30 locks.
- Eavesdropper (50) – Collected every Voxophone.
- Grand Largesse (10) – Spent $10,000 at the vending machines of Columbia.
- Coins in the Cushion (10) – Looted 200 containers.
- Scavenger Hunt (75) – Completed the game in 1999 mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill vending machine.
There are also nine Secret Achievements, which have no descriptions yet.
These Achievements were posted almost two months prior to the release of Bioshock Infinite, which is coming to Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March 26 worldwide.
[Source: Xbox 360 Achievements]
Article from Gamersyndrome.com