Up until today, gamers haven’t been able to upload their Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn video on Youtube, as Square Enix sought out and blocked monetized gameplay videos.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn producer Naoki Yoshida has confirmed that the Japanese company will not be taking down any more of these videos during PAX Prime. Yoshida san personally wants you to tell the world how great the game is, so get to filming and uploading: Square Enix will definitely be grateful.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is everything that the original Final Fantasy XIV wasn’t. The game has been released last week and it’s been incredibly successful, so much that Square Enix has stopped selling the digital version of the game for the time being so that they can solve some server issues.
It’s really good that A Realm Reborn has been doing so well: the original Final Fantasy XIV was released in an incomplete state and ended up damaging the Final Fantasy brand itself.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is now available on PC and PS3 in all regions. The game will also be released on Ps4 on a yet to be revealed date.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha test to begin next week
- Major Updates Coming To Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Every Three Months
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Final Alpha Testing Phase Beginning Next Week
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn to be Released for the PS3 and PC on August 27, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Limit Break Trailer