Vanillaware sidescrolling game Dragon’s Crown, now available in North America and Japan on Ps3 and PsVita, has received a new title update. This new update introduced a few tweaks that will improve both the single player and the online multiplayer modes of the game.
The Online mode has received a couple of fixes that make connectivity more stable. At the same time players can now decide the area where they want to be joined by other Dragon’s Crown players.
Other additions slightly improve some of the aspects of the game like not having to press L to discover secret items with the cursor and being able to access the items hotkey menu in a faster manner.
Here’s the full patch notes for the update:
- Stabilized network connectivity during online gameplay.
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan’s item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
Dragon’s Crown is now available on Ps3 and PsVita in North America and Japan. The European version of the game will launch this Fall thanks to NISA.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com