Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale has shown how much the Sony Santa Monica Studios were serious in making a fun and compelling game, unlike may fans were speculating: ever since is reveal, gamers branded Battle Royale as a simple Smash Bros rip-off, trying to cash in the popularity of the Nintendo made browler which features characters from many Nintendo series and even some guests like Sonic, Solid Snake and a few other characters. Once the game was released, players acknowledged the game’s own merits and have rewarded the game with some decent sales.
It’s been for quite some time that Battle Royale would be getting some extra DLC content: the first planned content adds two new characters, Kat from Gravity Rush and Emmett from Starhawk. The two new characters will feature some unique gameplay styles with their own special moves and attacks.
Today we also have confirmation that the first DLC pack which will be called “Fearless” will contain some extra trophies: as of now, thanks to the title’s update, we know that at least one extra trophy will be added in but surely more will be coming since the Fearless pack will include the aforementioned characters together with some more unique content.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale DLC Characters Detailed
- Playstation All Stars First DLC Pack Detailed
- Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale new trailer
- Gravity Rush and Starhawk Characters to Join PlayStation All Stars as Free DLC
- Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale will have hundreds of hours of content