Two new gameplay videos are now available for Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth, the dungeon crawler game releasing on 3DS later next year.
The new videos – available for view at the end of this post, showcase the playable cast. Characters from both Persona 3 and Persona 4 are ready to get back into battle, defeat Shadows and restore order to the world.
Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth has been revealed last month, together with other Persona spin-off games and the highly anticipated Persona 5.
Shadow Of The Labyrinth is a dungeon crawler game that Atlus is developing together with the Etrian Odyssey team. The new Persona game will have a lot of elements borrowed from the successful dungeon crawler series, together with some main stays of the series like Persona use in battle, weak points exploitation and more.
Being a game mostly aimed at fans of the series, the team has included the cast of the last two Persona games as playable characters. Marie from Persona 4 Golden will also be available, together with Theodore from Persona 3 Portable, only available in the Female main character route.
Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth will launch in Japan later next year. A Western release has yet to be confirmed.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Find Your True Self Again: Atlus Announces Persona 5, Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold For PS3 And More
- Persona 4 Golden new gameplay videos
- Persona 4 Golden Battles Strategy Guide: Shadow Yosuke, Shadow Chie, Shadow Yukiko
- Persona 4 Golden Shadow Kanji, Shadow Rise, Shadow Teddie Boss Battles Guide
- Persona 4 Golden Shadow Mitsuo Boss Battle Guide