Resident Evil: Revelation is heading towards Pc and consoles in May, an enhanced port of the 3DS title. The title won’t be a simple remake since there’s going to be a lot changes and additions like an extra mode which will introduce co op play and allow gamers to control HUNK, new enemies placements, reworked setting, new difficulty levels and more. Capcom is working hard to make sure that the game will also appeal to all those gamers who already played and complete the 3DS version.
Along with the Ps3, Xbox 360 and Pc version of the game, Revelations is also coming on Wii U. Last week Capcom confirmed that the game will have an off-tv play option, allowing players to fully enjoy the game on the Gamepad’s screen, simulating the dual screen setup of the 3DS version. Some gamers were hoping that Capcom would include WiiMote support to control the game just like in Resident Evil 4 Wii but their hopes have been crushed by Capcom, with a post on Capcom Unity: the game will not have any support for the WiiMote. However, gamers who may prefer using the Wii U Pro Controller will be able to use it any time during play, as Capcom is adding Pro Controller support to the game.
Resident Evil: Revelations will launch during May on Ps3, Pc, Xbox 360 and Wii U.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Resident Evil: Revelations To Be Released On Ps3, Pc, Xbox 360 And Wii U, New Trailer Available
- Nintendo 3DS Has To Power To Run Resident Evil 5, Revelations Heavily Influenced By This
- Capcom: Wii U will allow for a unique Resident Evil game
- Resident Evil: Revelations Listed for Xbox 360, PS3
- New Resident Evil Game May Be A Reboot