As if the recent Nintendo Direct weren’t enough to show how Nintendo is dead serious with its two current gen consoles, gamers will finally know more and even get to try out 10 upcoming Nintendo games pretty soon. Taking a look at the footage is one thing, trying them out is another and Nintendo knows this all too well, with its gameplay focused titles which can only truly shine once played.
At the upcoming SXSW Gaming Expo, set for March 8-10 in Austin, Texas, Nintendo is going to bring playable demo version of ten of its most anticipated games: actually a few of these games have already been release, like Fire Emblem: Awakening but it’s still a good chance to try out these games, as Nintendo Of America senior president of Sales and Marketing Scott Moffitt pointed out.
Here are the games which will be available for play, with some interestign titles like Pimin 3 and The Wonderful 101:
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
- The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
- LEGO City Undercover (Wii U)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted U (Wii U)
- Wii Street U powered by Google (Wii U)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
- Nintendo Land (Wii U)
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
- LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (3DS)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS)
- Kersploosh! (3DS)
- HarmoKnight (3DS)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate (3DS)
- Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
If you live in the area, don’t miss the chance to try out some of these game before everyone else and if you do, let us know what you think about them in the comments section below.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com