Next week could spell big news for Pokemon fans, as an announcement is planned for Tuesday, 8th January.
The date was given at the end of the recent Pokemon Black and White 2 trailer in Japan. A teaser appeared at the end of the video and spread virally on Twitter. It stated that the next big news regarding Pokemon will be revealed on January 8,
Sadly, no one knows anything about the announcement yet, or what it will concern. However, it wouldn’t be too unreasonable to speculate that this could be an announcement for a 3DS game with a new generation of Pokemon.
Myself, I’m actually hoping for Wii U sequel to Pokemon Snap, as unlikely as it seems. The GamePad could be the camera, used to hold to the TV screen with the GamePad’s screen being a magnifier and the trigger buttons used for taking photos. Throw in some HD graphics and the best out of the current roster of 649 Pokemon, and you have yourself a sure winner.
The release date for upcoming 3DS spin-off Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity has already been revealed and set for March for North America, so we can probably expect something bigger.
Junichi Masuda, director for Pokemon developer Game Freak, has previously left a message in a greetings card sent to Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream,wherein he stated his plans to further evolve the world of Pokemon in 2013.
[Source: Official Nintendo Magazine UK]
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Pokemon Gold & Silver Remakes Announcement this Sunday?
- Pokémon X/Y Maintenance Coming Tomorrow, Several Services Will Be Unavailable
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Coming to 3DS in March
- Next Issue Of CoroCoro Magazine To Include New Details On Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire
- Pokemon X & Y News: New Legendary Pokemon Diancie To Get Exclusive Distribution Event