Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is finally going to be released on PC next month, one year after the release of the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.
Players hoping to enjoy a better resolution on their high power PCs will be disappointed in knowing that the PC version of the game will not support resolutions over 1080p.
The fact has been confirmed by JP Kellams, Platinum Games Creative Producer
Graphic Options: Res to 1080p. Up to 8x MSAA. Up to 16x Aniostropic on textures. Blur on/off. Shadow Low/Mid/High. Low/Mid/High on Zangeki.
@PG_jp No support for resolutions over 1080p? I’ve got a 1440p display.
@sunnychl 1080p is our max. Sorry!
On a related note, it’s been confirmed that High Zangeki mode will allow gamrs top cut twice as many objects than the console versions and that they will remain on screen for twice as long, around 30 seconds.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengance on PC will come with some new features not seen in the console releases. All the DLCs released for the game will also be included, adding more VR Missions and two story campaigns starring Jet Stream Sam and the Wolf.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will launch on PC on January 8th.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Gets A New Tv Ad
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance New Gameplay Trailer
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Demo Available In January In The West
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Ps3 Bundle Incoming, Demo Available On Psn Next Week
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Exclusive Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed