Konami and Platinum Games are doing everything they can to make Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as successful as it can be: by playing the demo and looking at the footage available many players will probably agree that the game is looking fantastic and with every new bit of footage the game seems to be even improving.
With the release date almost around the corner, many new gameplay videos are surfacing: just last week a new gameplay trailer was released, showcasing some of the game’s boss battle, which look over the top just like the rest of the game. Today a new long gameplay trailer has surfaced, showcasing some of the battle against regular enemies: the battles against the Geckos seem particularly hard but exciting.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance takes place sometime after the ending of Metal Gear Solid 4 so expect to see more familiar mechanical enemies included in the game. For the rest, Raiden may probaly have an easier time dealing with them, given how fast he can move and his signature high frequency blade.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be launching on February 22 In North America and Europe on Ps3 and Xbox 360. The game will also receive a special edition containing a few goodies and the game’s soundtrack.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance New Boss Battles Gameplay Trailer
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Demo Available In January In The West
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Ps3 Bundle Incoming, Demo Available On Psn Next Week
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Exclusive Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Gameplay Details Revealed