The new title update for Call Of Duty: Ghosts is going to bring more than just fixes and tweaks to the gameplay experience. A brand new mode has also been included, which will surely change the way the game is approached.
The new mode is called Heavy Duty mode, which will give increased health. By making all characters literal bullet sponges, players will have to change their strategies accordingly.
New to the title update are also new loadouts for Infected Mode and the usual tweaks and fixes.
Here are the full patch notes for the latest update:
- Heavy Duty mode.
- 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.
- New loadouts added to Infected mode.
- Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.
- ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.
- Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.
- Fix for unlimited perks.
- Invisible exploit fix.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is now available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One,Wii U and PC. The new title update is available on platforms except Wii U. We’ll let you know once the title update is also available on the latest Nintendo Home console.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com