The day is finally upon us. After having crushed pretty much every selling record this holiday season, Treyarch is ready to be enjoying some more success with the release of the Revolution DLC Map Pack for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. The DLC will contain some extra maps for the regular multiplayer modes, an extra map for the Zombie mode, introducing a new game type where players will be able to play as zombies as they try to take down a single player using the only available human character and a new SMG weapon called the PeaceKeeper.
The DLC is currently available on Xbox 360, with the content coming during February for the other versions of the game. If you haven’t had enough of the game, make sure to get the Revolution pack since the maps included are really nicely developed. If you have been having some problems navigating them and find the best vantage points you can check out some videos where David Vonderhaar gives players some tips for the maps and for the new Zombie mode contents. You can check out the videos by going here and become a master of the Revolution DLC Maps.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 is currently available on Ps3, Xbox 360, Pc and Wii U.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Rumor: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Getting A New Zombie Mode Map
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 NukeTown Zombie Map Now Available
- Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Coming to PC and PS3 on February 28
- Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Out Now on PS3, PC
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 User Generated Content Storage Now Offline