New day, new details on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance emerge. We have know for quite some time that all preorders will be coming with the exclusive Grey Fox skin to make Raiden look like the original Cyborg Ninja, without bringing any noticeable change in Raiden’s performance.
Today Amazon and Konami have announced a new exclusive pre order bonus for the game: all Amazon preorders will include the Inferno Armor which will allow Raiden to carry more throw able weapon, giving some kind of advantage over the regular Ninja suit. We still don’t know if this armor will be obtainable ingame so, if you really want to get everything the game has to offer, you know where to preorder your game. As of now, the Inferno Armor is going to be a North American exclusive: the European version will be getting some different pre order bonuses which will be unveiled at a later moment.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be hitting North America and Europe on February 22 on both Xbox 360 and Ps3. There’s still a slim chance for the game to come on PC while a Wii U version has been ruled out entirely: Nintendo fans will have to grab one of the other versions if they want to enjoy the game.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Exclusive Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance New Gameplay Trailer
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Demo Available In January In The West
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Ps3 Bundle Incoming, Demo Available On Psn Next Week
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance New Boss Battles Gameplay Trailer