Amazon has been no stranger to good gaming deals in the past, and they once again do a good job at softening the blow our wallets will take, when the PS4 finally launches on the 15th.
The online retailers most recent act of gaming kindness, comes in the form of a Buy 2 Get 1 Free PS4 games sale. Starting on November 12th (Tuesday) at 9:00 Am PST, and remaining active up until 1:00 PM PST that day, prospective PS4 owners will have the chance to nab three games for the price of one.
The titles on offer include the following:
– Angry Birds: Star Wars – PlayStation 4
– Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – PlayStation 4
– Battlefield 4 – PlayStation 4
– Call of Duty: Ghosts – PlayStation 4
– FIFA 14 – PlayStation 4
– Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition – PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
– Just Dance 2014 – PlayStation 4
– Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
– Knack (PlayStation 4)
– LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – PlayStation 4
– Madden NFL 25 – PlayStation 4
– NBA 2K14 – PlayStation 4
– Skylanders SWAP Force – PlayStation 4
Amazon warns the supplies are limited, considering the rush of customers this will create, that makes sense. Be sure to add any of the three games to your checkout during the mentioned time, and use the code GR8TNESS at time of checkout for it to apply. Amazon urges a mention shipping times will vary, and will not be necessarily guaranteed for launch day (the 15th). Standard shipping rates and fees apply.
So there you have it. If you’re looking to grab a lion’s share of PS4 launch titles, and want to do so without spending an arm and a leg, mark the 12th on your retail calendar’s to get the gaming goods.
(Thanks goes to Gamersyndrome fan Dan C for the Tip)
Article from Gamersyndrome.com