The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is definitely one of the most successful releases of this generation: the game managed to make the whole series more known and successful to the general public. With the game being so popular and with all the recent additions brought in by new title updates, it’s time that we cover the many aspects of the game. The amount of stuff to do in the game is truly overwhelming: adventuring and battling are only the tip of the iceberg. To truly succeed in Skyrim you will require a deep knowledge of all its gameplay elements and here we are, ready to guide you while we delve deeper in everything the game has to offer.
However before getting to the more advanced stuff we will be covering some of the basics of the game for all those who are just starting the game and are feeling a bit confused at all the gameplay options offered by Skyrim. After we’re done with the basics we will be covering everything else so that even advanced players will find something useful in these Skyrim guides.
- Guardian Stones
At the beginning of your journey you have sure encountered the three base guardian stones. Remember their location since they have a useful purpose: strengthening your magic spells or rather, accelerate the development of your magic power. Simply get blessed by one of the mage stones and consider switching to a magic based build: there are times when magic is way more effective than simple physical attacks.
- Powerful Equipment
There’s a way to create really powerful equipment pieces. However this method requires 100 in Alchemy, Smithing and Enchanting, the Alchemist, Benefactor, Enchanter, Insightful Enchanter and Extra Effect skills together with the Smithing perk for the equipment you’re going to forge.
- Craft a set of Fortify Alchemy gear (ring, necklace, gloves, circlet). These items will boost your Alchemy skills by 25%
- Craft a few potions of Fortify Enchanting(10).These potions will enhance your enchanting skill by 30%
- Use those potions to craft a new set of Fortify Alchemy gear: each piece will come with a 28% boost.
- Using this new set, create new Fortify Enchanting potions, bringing a 32% boost
- Next use these potions to create a set of equipment with Fortify Alchemy & Fortify Smithing both boosted to +29% per piece. Total boost will be of +116%
- Use the set of Alchemy boosting gear to create some Fortify Smithing potions: these potions will now boost your smithing by 130%.
After all this has been done, equip the created items and use the potions to be enhance the equipment pieces all at once. By creating the equipment first and then enhancing them all at the same time will make you save some Fortifying Potions.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Basics Guide: General Tips – Smithing And Looting
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Basics Guide: General Tips – Followers And Equipment Shortcuts
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Basics Guide: General Tips – Saving And Resources
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Basics Guide: General Tips – Storage And Books
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Basics Guide: General Tips – Money and Training Tips