Bioshock Infinite offers a good variety of weapons that Booker DeWitt can use to dispose of his enemies. Most of the times these weapons are used together with Vigor to create some truly damaging attacks. Some of the weapons of the game can be found lying around while others require you to defeat specific enemies in order to obtain them. Thanks to Elizabeth your weapons’ power can also be enhanced with her possesing the weapon and the ammo thanks to her tears.
Finding a weapon doesn’t mean that you’re done with it as soon as you find another one: you’ll be able to upgrade it in a few different ways using the Minuteman’s ArmoryVending Machines found all over Columbia. The upgrade system allows you to costumize weapons to your likings and even retain all these upgrades once you found a new type of the same weapon. It’s quite a unique system which adds a bit more depth to the game.
Founder Triple R Machine Gun
The Founder Triple R Machine Gun is an automatic weapon found throughout Columbia. This one of the first weapons that you’ll find during the game and you’ll probably never run out of ammo for this one. It’s also a quite reliable weapon with a high fire rate which helps you dealing with multiple enemies at the same time. Don’t get too trigger happy with this weapon though, since it can burn through your ammo reserves incredibly quickly.
- Machine Gun Damage Boost 1 $236
- Machine Gun Damage Boost 2 $236
- Machine Gun Accuracy Boost $512
- Machine Gun Clip Increase $391
- Max Upgrade Cost $1375
The Vox Repeater can be considered as an upgraded version of the previous weapon. Ammo for the Vox Repeater can actually be found around quite easily, making this weapon a good choice when dealing with multiple enemies at the same time. Just make sure to always have enough ammo before heading into battle: a quick trip to the Vending machine and you’ll be set for some carnage
- Repeater Damage Boost 1 $416
- Repeater Damage Boost 2 $416
- Repeater Recoil Decrease $711
- Repeater Clip Increase $449
- Max Upgrade Cost $1992
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Broadsider Pistol/ Founder Huntsman Carbine
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Vox Burstgun/ Founder Pig Volley Gun
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Vox Hail Fire/ Paddywhacker Hand Cannon
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Peppermill Crank Gun/ China Broom Shotgun
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Vox Eater/ Sky Hook