Bioshock Infinite offers a good variety of weapons that Booker DeWitt can use to dispose of his enemies. Most of the times these weapons are used together with Vigor to create some truly damaging attacks. Some of the weapons of the game can be found lying around while others require you to defeat specific enemies in order to obtain them. Thanks to Elizabeth your weapons’ power can also be enhanced with her possessing the weapon and the ammo thanks to her tears.
Finding a weapon doesn’t mean that you’re done with it as soon as you find another one: you’ll be able to upgrade it in a few different ways using the Minuteman’s ArmoryVending Machines found all over Columbia. The upgrade system allows you to customize weapons to your likings and even retain all these upgrades once you found a new type of the same weapon. It’s quite a unique system which adds a bit more depth to the game.
The Broadsider is obtained at the raffle as soon as you enter Columbia. It’s not the most powerful weapon of the game, of course, but it has a good fire rate and it may quite useful when you need to dispatch of enemies quickly. The catch about this weapon is that you’ll always find ammo for it, making it quite reliable. Given the gun’s nice fire rate you’ll also be able to land multiple headshots on a single enemy.
- Pistol Damage Boost 1 $199
- Pistol Damage Boost 2 $199
- Pistol Clip Increase $275
- Pistol Ammo Increase $404
- Max Upgrade Cost $1077
Founder Huntsman Carbine
The Huntsman carbine is quite a common weapon found all over Columbia and it’s a really versatile killing tool, disposing weaker enemies with only 2 shots. The carbine also comes with a good fire rate, meaning that you can also try and take down some Heavy Hitter by firing a lot of shots with this weapon.
- Carbine Damage Boost 1 $357
- Carbine Damage Boost 2 $357
- Carbine Clip Increase $484
- Carbine Recoil Decrease $333
- Max Upgrade Cost $1531
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Vox Burstgun/ Founder Pig Volley Gun
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Founder Triple R Machine Gun/ Vox Repeater
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Vox Hail Fire/ Paddywhacker Hand Cannon
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Peppermill Crank Gun/ China Broom Shotgun
- Bioshock Infinite Weapons Guide: Vox Eater/ Sky Hook