A week ago, the latest Japanese Nintendo Direct stream showed the world the Miiverse and Nintendo Network in depth. Now Nintendo have released a version in English for all US and UK Nintendo fans.
Nintendo of America’s Bill Trinen talks about the Wii U’s essential features, including the Miiverse, Nintendo Network and Internet Browser, in the video below.
Bill presents Miiverse as a network where players can share their feelings with each other. For example, if you are struggling on a particular level or section in a game, you can let other Wii U users know how you feel so that they may be able to help you. Likewise, if you manage to overcome a challenging boss fight, you can share your success with other players so that they can congratulate you.
To access the Wii U’s Nintendo eShop, Miiverse, Nintendo TVii and Wii U Chat, you must have a Nintendo Network ID. To register for a Nintendo Network ID, the user must enter a password, birth date, gender, location and e-mail address. Up to 12 users can register on a single machine.
There are many more interesting details in the video below. Or, if you prefer a worded summary, much of what Bill says was reported here last week.
Nintendo has confirmed a Wii U release date of November 18 in the US, and a Wii U release date of November 30 in Europe.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- NINTENDO 3DS SYSTEM UPDATE BRINGS NINTENDO NETWORK ID AND MIIVERSE
- Nintendo Direct: New Wii U Details, Nintendo Network and Wii U Chat Revealed
- Nintendo Direct: Nintendo JoySound, New Super Mario Bros. U Info
- Video Game Crafts ‘N Gear #24: Portal 2 Frankenturret, Miiverse Art Exhibit, ’80s-Style Nintendo Consoles
- Nintendo Responds To Miiverse Hacking Issue