If you didn’t buy Assassin’s Creed 3 yesterday (or today if you’re in the UK), you may be holding out for the Wii U version of the game.
Fortunately, we can confirm that Assassin’s Creed 3 will be receiving the DLC just like the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. Despite the severe lack of online support and downloadable content on the Wii, the Wii U is set to change things with its more robust online options.
This complies with creative director Alex Hutchinson’s statement that the Wii U version will be exactly the same as other versions (though, personally, I don’t find that to be a very enticing advantage for a brand new system).
The DLC will consist of a new single-player campaign split over three episodic releases, and a multiplayer pack with a variety of extra maps and characters.
Surprisingly, its the PS3 version that seems to the most superior. Ubisoft announced recently that four exclusive missions will be available on Sony’s console, offering an extra hour of gameplay unavailable elsewhere.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Assassins Creed 3 Gameplay
- Assassins Creed “Has An End” Says Game Director, Yearly Releases Says Other Wise
- Assassins Creed IV Black Flag: According To New Video, Still Has Pirates
- Assassin’s Creed III lead designer talks about the “Tyranny of King Washington” DLC
- Bonfire Of the Vanities Trailer, Assassins Creed II DLC