You thought Steam was the only digital download service that could do great sales? EA is here to prove you wrong. Their service, Origin, has just had its black friday sale launch and it includes some of the company’s biggest titles.
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter Deluxe Edition is £29.99(down from £49.99), the standard edition is £23.99
- Need for Speed™ Most Wanted is £23.99(down from £39.99)
- Mass Effect Trilogy is £19.99(down from £39.99)
- Battlefield 3 Premium is £19.99(down from £$39.99)
- The Sims 3 is £14.99(down from £29.99)
- Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection is £12.49(down from £24.99)
- The Secret World is £12.49(down from £24.99)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is £9.99(down from £19.99)
Some expansion packs and dlc are also included(Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand Expansion & Armored Kill & Close Quarters, The Sims 3 Supernatural & Showtime & Pets), and are all discounted. Xbox 360, PS3 and Vita versions are also available for some games and discounts may vary between platforms.
“*OFFER EXPIRES 26th NOVEMBER 2012 23.59 GMT. FOR UK, IRELAND, DENMARK, FINLAND, SWEDEN, NORWAY, SPAIN, BELGIUM, ITALY, THE NETHERLANDS, PORTUGAL, BRAZIL, MEXICO OFFER ENTITLES CUSTOMER TO A 40% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES OF FIFA 13 (EXCLUDED IN UK), MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER, NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED, MASS EFFECT TRILOGY, AND THE SIMS 3 SEASONS, AND A 50% DISCOUNT ON THE PURCHASES OF OTHER SELECTED TITLES IN THE PAGE. GOODS MUST BE PURCHASED FROM ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). OFFER EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, VALVE GAMES, SELECTED PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM PRODUCT LIST PRICE. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.”
Article from Gamersyndrome.com