The crossover Sony fighting game Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale, to be released on Ps3 and PsVita has finally gone gold and Sony’s Santa Monica Studio lead game designer Seth Killian has new details to share on the game.
By looking through the leaked Trophy list, there’s clearly gonna be loads of content: there are trophies for some combo practicing mode, trophies for clearing the arcade mode with each character and some situational trophies like performing special attacks on specific stages, together with the usual online multiplayer trophies.
While commenting on a recent post on the Official Playstation Blog, Seth Killian has confirmed that the game will have tons of content: intros, endings and rival cutscenes, multiplayer challenges, general trials and specific character trials and a very extensive set of stuff to unlock like music tracks, movies, taunts and special attacks.
Even though the project seemed like a quick way to cash in the popularity of the Super Smash Bros series, it looks like Santa Monica Studio put some real effort in making the game stand for its own merits.
Playstation All Stars will be released on November 20 for Ps3 and PsVita: the two version will have cross-platform features.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale DLC Characters Detailed
- Playstation All Stars First DLC Pack Detailed
- Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale new trailer
- The PS All-Stars Battle Royale Opening Sequence: Does it Stand Up to Brawl’s?
- Gravity Rush and Starhawk Characters to Join PlayStation All Stars as Free DLC