Hey Star Trek, can we get the new movie yet? .. its pretty great that you are having Chris pine and Sylar .. I mean Zachary Quinto do voiceovers but we have been waiting 5 years for the new movie now! Please see the game screenshots below:
The award-winning Star Trek game casts players for the first time ever as Kirk and Spock in a totally original co-op experience worthy of gamers and fans. Set in the new canon of director and producer J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek (2009) reboot, playerswill be immersed in the game’s rich story and action-packed combat.
Under development by acclaimed Ontario-based developers Digital Extremes (Bioshock 2, Dark Sector, The Darkness 2), Star Trek features an original story by BAFTA award winner and God of War writer, Marianne Krawczyk, in collaboration with the writer/producers of the new Star Trek films, Bob Orci, Alex Kurtzman and Damon Lindelof.
Star Trek is in development for console and PC release in early 2013.
AUTHENTIC TREK UNIVERSE
· MEET THE CREW- The 2009 Star Trek film cast will be contributing their voices for the game, including Chris Pine as Kirk and Zachary Quinto as Spock.
· ORIGINAL STANDALONE STORY– Set after theevents of the Star Trek (2009) reboot, continue thesweeping journey through the new universe with a completely original story.
· EXPLORE- Uncover new areas on the Enterprise and other ships, explore never-before-seen sectors throughout the galaxy including exotic planets, treacherous jungles, remote space stations and other locales.
KIRK / SPOCK ASYMMETRICAL CO-OP PLAY
· ULTIMATE CO-OP – Built from the ground up as a co-op experience, Star Trek packs two vastly different gameplay styles and unique character abilities into one game. The result: the most
fully realized and varied co-op experience of this console generation.
· KIRK AND SPOCK REBORN – Play for the first time as two of the most well-known characters in science fiction, as only this new Star Trek game could allow. With the fate of the galaxy on the line, players must rely on each other to create a kick-ass team.
EPIC ACTION ADVENTURE
· THE GORN RETURN – Determined to conquer the galaxy, the Gorn return as re-imagined versions of the classic Trek villains, infecting their foes with venom that can poison, cause hallucinations, and even kill. Ranging in size and abilities, the Gorn seed mayhem and destruction as they destroy populations and deplete planets of their resources.
· SCOPE AND VARIETY –Authentic set pieces and ever-changing gameplay underscore the adventure in Star Trek. Hijack enemy battleships, jump precariously through zero G onto moving spaceships and Swim through subterranean waterways.
· 23rd CENTURY WEAPONS – Star Trek employs a wide variety of weapons and gear, putting you in complete control of a huge load out of 23rd Century tech, including unique signature weapons for Kirk and Spock. Combined with your character’s special skills, every encounter, every no-win situation will turn out differently based on who, what and how you play.
Publishers: Paramount Pictures & Namco Bandai Games
Developer: Digital Extremes
Ship Date: Early 2013
Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC
Article from Gamersyndrome.com