Haven’t had enough of Borderlands 2 yet? Gearbox is going to release a new update for all versions of the game, improving the performance of the PC version, fixing some bugs and glitches and improving the game;s experience on the whole.
Here’s the full details of the upgrade:
- Fixed the “use” description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding “use” to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi’s Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
- Modified profile behavior to better protect Badass Rank and related data.
- Added functionality to detect and restore Badass Rank in the event it was lost. To ensure you are credited for as much progress as possible, please load your character, select “Continue” on the Main Menu, and then “Save and Quit” after you enter the world. Repeat this process for each character in your character list.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the Golden Chest in Sanctuary.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck zoomed in when in “Fight For Your Life” mode.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause skill points to be reset when loading a character.
- Fixed a bug that could cause weapons to not stop firing when the “Gunzerking Autoswitch” option was enabled.
- Fixed the Mechromancer’s Anarchy skill sometimes losing stacks
The update will start rolling out today for all versions of the game.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com