It’s patch time for the latest entry of the Call Of Duty series Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. After the patch released a few days ago for the Xbox 360 version which patched some multiplayer glitches, like the one afflicting the Dragonfire Scorestreak use during multiplayer and the currently in the works Ps3 patch that should address some of the many issues plaguing the game, now the Pc version is the one getting patched, including some much requested improvements for the game.
The Field of View issue was especially controversial, limited to 80 due to some technical issues: with today’s patch, the limit is upped to 90, just like the fans requested.
The improvements don’t end here: here’s the full list of fixes.
- Max Field Of Vision increased to 90
- Fix: Horse falling through the world in Afghanistan when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores.
- Fix: RC-XD and the AGR sinking into the map in MP when playing on some CPUs with 4 or more cores
- General performance improvements in Single Player, Multi Player, and Zombie Mode for CPUs with 4 or more cores
- Fix: crash when a 7th player tries to join a 6 player league lobby
- Improved dedicated server matchmaking
- Fix: some cases of “Connection Interrupted” in MP while loading into a match
The patch is already available so just get to downloading and get back into the improved battlefields in the game.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 was released last week for all formats: Pc, Ps3, Xbox 360 and Wii U.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com