Gameloft’s Order and Chaos Online update entitled “Mendel Rising” is now available for download on the App Store. Here is what’s new:
You’ve battled each other for months. But have you noticed the moving shadows high up in the trees? In the wake of the anniversary update, support for 3G connections, and the addition of PvP arenas and mounts, something really big is coming to Haradon at the end of 2012: The Mendels are swarming!
Get ready for more epic content and many exciting new features.
RISE OF THE MENDELS
Order & Chaos© Online, the #1 MMORPG on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, introduces a brand new race. Play as the Mendels and rediscover Haradon through the eyes of a people just freed from slavery in the depths of the Underrealm.
Mendels have their very own starting village under Tanned Island, as well as unique mounts for riding into battle.
Also, to meet these new contenders for Haradon on equal footing, all races will receive new passive skills.
EXPLORE THE EIDOLON’S HORIZON DUNGEON
Discover the brand new dungeon, Eidolon’s Horizon. Explore it in both Normal (level 50) and Legend (level 60) mode.
VOICE CHAT ENABLED
Communicate in real time with your party and coordinate raids using the new Voice Chat feature.
CHANGE YOUR NAME
Getting tired of your character’s name? Just find Rynime in Greenmont and change it. It’s as simple as that!
More amazing features are now available in the new Order & Chaos© Online update!
New content & features:
• New race: The Mendels
• New starting village
• Dungeon #5: Eidolon’s Horizon
• Voice Chat
• New quests
• New rare orange items
• Brace yourself: Christmas is coming with limited-time gear and boss events
• Change your character’s name by talking to Rynime in Greenmont
Polish & adjustments:
• UI improvement: You can now auto-sort your bag
• Graphical improvements on certain devices
• Daily Bonus system: the more you play, the more you earn
• Switch player-vs.-player combat ON or OFF in the open-PvP areas
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Article from Gamersyndrome.com