The Call of Duty Elite mobile app on iOS has been updated in conjunction with the release of Black Ops 2. The new features listed in the iTunes store are:
- Career Summary gives you deep statistics on your play, to analyze your progress over time to see which areas you need to improve in and which areas you excel in.
- Visit your Clan HQ for a detailed breakdown of your Clan’s stats, Recent Winnings, and more. Clan leaders can even edit the Message of the Day directly from the app.
- Review Recent Matches to track your performance on a match-by-match basis.
- View and edit your Custom Classes on the go. Push your changes into the game so you’re ready to play the moment you load up multiplayer.
- Watch Call of Duty® Elite TV on the go or in between games. Get developer tips, strategy programming, custom class overviews, Live Streamed matches, and more.
- Track your Challenge progress to help you work toward the highest XP gains.
The description states that the app lets you “access your Call of Duty® HQ anywhere, anytime with the Call of Duty® Elite mobile app. Track and analyze your multiplayer progress with rich game statistics in Career Summary. View Call of Duty® Elite TV for the latest tips and strategy programming, for Noobs and Vets alike. Use Clan HQ to search for and apply to clans, change Clan Message of the Day if you are the Leader, view recent winnings and leaderboards. Edit your loadouts in the Custom Class editor and push your changes directly into Call of Duty®: Black Ops II or Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 so you’re always ready to play.”
Available in English, French, German, 2.0 is out now for anyone interested in accessing Call of Duty Elite on the go.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com