In this guide we’ll finally complete getting all the coins in World 6 Rock Candy Mines and start with a few coins located in World 7, Meringue Clouds, in Super Mario Bros U.
- Rock Candy Mines
Shifting – Floor Cave
- The first Star Coin in this stage is in plain views and easy to get so no need to explain you what to do.
- While on the rising platform, jump at the right time to break some blocks, revealing the second Star Coin for the stage
- For the third Star Coin, you’ll need to get to the block bridge with a couple of koopas upon it: use one of the shells to reach the coin. If you mess up you can try again with the other koopa. There’s an invincibility star in this area: get it after you have gotten the Star Coin.
- The way the stage is set, there’s no way you can get all three Star Coins in a single shot. The first coin is near some falling bricks near lava: you need to be fast so to not get the path to the coins sealed.
- The second one is visible a bit before checkpoint: be quick and get it.
- To get the third Star Coin you must use the back door of the castle. Go left and use the ? block to make blocks fall down: just like Star Coin number 1 you have to be quick otherwise you’ll get the path sealed off by the falling blocks.
- Meringue Clouds
Land of the Flying Blocks
- The first coin is located in the red pipe all the way right to a sequence of piranha plants. Go inside the pipe and grab the Star Coin.
- Right after the first star coin, you’ll see the second one in mid-air: use a wall jump or the squirrel suit’s hover ability.
- The third coin is easily visible as well, surrounded by brown blocks: ground pound them and the coin will be yours.
- The first coin can be easily seen after getting to the first ? block containing the first Yoshi of the stage.
- To get this second coin you’ll need Yoshi: after a circle of coins placed in the air, use Yoshi’s ability to reach the Lakitu and steal his cloud.
- The last Star Coin may be a little hard to get and require a few tries: you need to reach a green pipe surrounded by two fuzzies by leaving yoshi in the air to extend the jump. Once inside the pipe you’ll see the Star Coin, requiring you to do a double jump and THEN a wall jump to get high enough to get the coin.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- New Super Mario Bros U World 6 Rock Candy Mines Star Coins Guide Part 2
- New Super Mario Bros U World 6 Rock Candy Mines Star Coins Guide Part 1
- New Super Mario Bros U World 7 Meringue Clouds Star Coins Guide Part 3
- New Super Mario Bros U World 7 Meringue Clouds Star Coins Guide Part 2
- New Super Mario Bros U World 1 Acorn Plains Star Coins Guide Part 1