Time to complete getting all the Star Coins in World 5, Soda Jungle, in New Super Mario Bros U. Now we’re closer than ever to getting all of them!
- Soda Jungle
- The first star coin is in the second room of the stage, after the falling platform bit: you’ll meet a white enemy to the left and after going left for a bit, you’ll find the coin.
- After getting the illumination yoshi keep going to the right until you reach the wall: the Star Coin is nearby.
- The last coin is close to the exit: it’s hidden behind an invisible left wall which can be reached through the top most door in the first room, up the stairs.
- The first coin is down a yellow pipe after you get the invincible star: get down the pipe, avoid the ghosts and get the Star Coin!
- This coins is near the checkpoint and you won’ t be able to miss it, it’s in plain view
- Having a suit will make things easier since it’s hard to avoid damage: the coin is near a ring of ghosts.
Deep Sea Ruins
- The first Star Coin is in the water, between two statues facing each other: hard to miss, easy to get
- You’ll see the second coin after going through the checkpoint: it’s between a ring of boo ghosts.
- At the top of the water near the end of the stage is Star Coin number 3: jump on the platform to the right and a stone will start falling, with the Star Coin on it.
- This coin is inside a pipe, a little while after a random item block. Be careful since half of the pipe is hidden inside the wall
- Easy to spot, trickier to get: this Star Coin will be inside the poisoned water. Use the red koopa’s shell nearby: aim carefully and you’re good to go.
- The last star coin is near the end of the stage, in the pipe to the right of a sequence of 3 pipes with 2 piranha plants. Once inside the pipe hit the blocks accordingly to get the Coin.
- The first coin of this stage is in plain view, just use a wiggler to bounce and reach the coin.
- Around the middle of the stage you’ll see a giant wiggler near a sequence of brown blocks: bounce on him to hit them and make a beanstalk appear. Once up the stalk, keep pushing the block to make more stalks appear and reach the coin.
- The third star coin is in plain view but you need to watch out for the wiggler’s movement as it’s going to go underwater right before the coin: time your jump or just use the squirrel suit.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com